Scarlett L. Freeman, Senior Attorney, and Vidaur Durazo, Associate, will co-present, “Returning to the Workplace: Legal Do’s and Don’ts for Nonprofits,” a live webinar hosted by Inland Empire Community Collaborative (IECC).
Nonprofits are as varied as the communities we work with, so there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to in-person workplaces. Many nonprofits providing essential services have been working in-person, or in a hybrid situation, throughout the pandemic. Others have staff furloughed or working remotely until it’s safe to return. And everyone is wondering how the changes of the past year and a half will impact how we move forward.
COVID-19 restrictions and mandates have shifted a lot over the past 15 months, and now that we’re emerging from the “shelter in place” restrictions, there are workplace considerations for all nonprofits.
- Best practices for returning to work
- Risk mitigation to help keep employees safe
- Physical workplace modifications and behavioral changes
- Considerations for COVID-19 screening, vaccinations, and symptomatic employees
- Confidentiality considerations for protected health information
- Strategies for holding in-person events
For more information, please visit IECC.org.