Epstein Becker Green’s online anti-harassment training course has been enhanced with more engaging and inclusive features.
Our Halting Harassment® course features now include:
- Hosts, who guide employees through the training.
- Animated, real-world examples that employees could encounter in today’s hybrid work environment.
- Knowledge checks and quizzes throughout the course.
- A user-friendly design for a modern, mobile workforce.
- Closed-captioning built into the course across all modules.
- Fully screen-readable PDFs for accessible learning.
- Spanish-translated PDFs for users to read along.
- 50-state compliance through time-efficient modules for employees in jurisdictions with specific training requirements.
- A supplemental training for supervisors who manage employees.
- Catchy and memorable “Rules of the Road” that all employees can use to help foster a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- The ability to add your company’s complaint procedure.
Learn more: http://www.HaltingHarassment.com
Halting Harassment® provides compliant, compelling, interactive anti-harassment training for all of your employees and supervisors through your online learning management system. Created by the attorneys at Epstein Becker Green, this 50-state compliant e-learning solution helps employers in jurisdictions with mandatory training requirements, as well as those in locations without them, to encourage behaviors that foster a work environment free from discrimination and harassment—whether it’s in-person or virtual.
Contact us to learn how this training can protect your organization and to explore all your training options—email firstname.lastname@example.org
Halting Harassment® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.