Chris Farella, Member of the Firm, joins a panel discussion, “Ethics and Conflicts of Interest in Law Practice,” hosted by the Practising Law Institute (PLI).
- Recent decisions and developments in conflicts of interest law
- The applicable New York Rules of Professional Conduct – their relationship to the American Bar Association Model Rules
- Using the Rules, identifying a conflict
- Determining whether a conflict may be waived and developing an effective waiver
- Best practices based upon ethics and disciplinary opinions
For more information and to register, please visit PLI.edu.