Jennifer Nelson Carney, Allen Killworth, Jim Petrie, and Kate Heffernan, Members of the Firm, and Stacie Porter, Senior Counsel, co-present a webinar, “Impact of Dobbs Decision on Ohio Hospitals,” to the Ohio Hospital Association.
Hospitals are grappling with the various issues related to the U.S. Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision overturning Roe v. Wade, including how those issues impact their clinicians, employees and patients.
This webinar discusses Dobbs implications for Ohio’s hospitals, including potential impact on:
- Current Ohio law on abortion restrictions and possible future changes
- Patient care, including abortion, maternity, and reproductive services
- Privacy and data security concerns related to abortion services and other reproductive care
- Residency program requirements
- Research activities that include abortion-related products, procedures and reproductive tissues
- Employee policies and health
For more information, please visit OhioHospitals.org.