Dean R. Singewald II, Associate, will speak on the following topics:
- How the Obama Administration has re-shaped the OFCCP into an aggressive enforcement arm of affirmative action and nondiscrimination compliance, and what it all means for your organization
- How the new CSAL procedures could expose your organization to unlimited investigations of nondiscrimination policies and practices
- How the OFCCP is targeting employers who are recipients of funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- Current and new affirmative action obligations that government contractors and subcontractors must now meet
- Documentation practices that will help you demonstrate proper compliance
- Possible revisions to regulations governing affirmative action programs for veterans and disabled individuals
- How to avoid violations for lack of outreach to veterans and disabled individuals
- Recent developments
This session is especially appropriate for human resources professionals and Affirmative Action administrators.
Registration fee: $247.
To register, contact HR Hero: www.hrhero.com/audio/affirmative-action/? or (800) 274-6774.