Please join us for breakfast and an interactive discussion regarding the necessary steps all businesses should take to remain in compliance with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (“OFCCP”). The program will cover the legal and statistical aspects of recent OFCCP decisions, how to properly collect and organize data in preparation for an audit, a look ahead at the OFCCP’s enforcement strategy going forward, what’s new at the OFCCP and how these changes will impact you and your company.
During this breakfast briefing we will discuss:
- Disparate Impact versus Disparate Treatment, What Kind of Case Is This?
- OFCCP Gets Tough: A Look Towards Aggressive Enforcement
- Bank of America Decision – “A Case Study of What Can Go Wrong During an OFCCP Audit and What You Can Do To Prevent It”
- Recent OFCCP ALJ Court Decisions Update
Who Should Attend
- General Counsel
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Business Owners
- Managers with HR Responsibilities
- Thomas A. Cox, Jr., Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Dean R. Singewald II, Epstein Becker Green
- Joe Kennedy, JN Kennedy Group, Former Deputy Director OFCCP National Office
The fee for this briefing is $40 for the first person and $25 for each additional person from the same company, and includes breakfast, meeting handouts and lunch.
For additional information, contact Elizabeth Gannon at (202) 861-1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org