Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Member of the Firm, co-presents “New York + New Year: 2023 Update on Employment Regulations” at the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) Annual Meeting 2023.
New York is often a hotbed of new employment laws and regulations, but the past year has brought many changes – both at the state level and local level (and not just in New York City!). This panel explores several new employment regulations and developments that companies need to be aware of while operating in New York.
- Pay transparency law, including requirements to include salary ranges on job postings
- Leaves of absence and time off from work
- The Department of Labor’s new rule on independent contractors
- Non-disclosure agreements and arbitration agreements
- Staying compliant with COVID rules
For more information and to register, please visit nysba.org.
Related reading: New York Law Journal, “Stay Up-to-Date on Evolving Regulations and Other Developments,” by Jessica Parker.