Watch the Video on YouTube or Here:
Issues arising from employees and information moving from one employer to another continue to proliferate and provide fertile ground for legislative action and judicial decisions. Many businesses increasingly feel that their trade secrets or client relationships are under attack by competitors—and even, potentially, by their own employees. Individual workers changing jobs may try to leverage their former employer’s proprietary information or relationships to improve their new employment prospects, or may simply be seeking to pursue their livelihood.
How can you put yourself in the best position to succeed in a constantly developing legal landscape?
Whether you are an employer drafting agreements and policies or in litigation seeking to enforce or avoid them, you will want to know about recent developments and what to expect in this area.
Join Epstein Becker Green attorneys David J. Clark, William Cook, and Aime Dempsey for a webinar providing insights into recent developments and expected trends in the evolving legal landscape of trade secret and non-competition law.
During this webinar, the panel will discuss:
- Legal trends in the enforceability of non-competes
- Steps employers can take to comply with new laws
- New and pending state and federal legislation, including the Massachusetts Noncompetition Agreement Act
- Recent judicial decisions regarding restrictive covenants, including an important California case concerning provisions barring solicitation of employees
- New cases and statutes regarding protection of trade secrets
- Continuing governmental scrutiny of “no poach” agreements
If you have any questions, please contact Sylwia Faszczewska at email@example.com.