Lynn Shapiro Snyder, Senior Member of the Firm in the Health Care & Life Sciences and Litigation practices, in the firm’s Washington, DC, office, was featured in the Nashville Post’s announcement of regional associations’ and organizations’ boards of directors.
Ms. Snyder joins the Nashville Health Care Council’s board for a two-year term to commence on July 1, 2021, and run through June 30, 2023.
“Amid such significant industry change and at the completion of a milestone 25th anniversary year, this group of world-class health care leaders, will help the Council produce valuable resources and programming for health care companies. We look forward to their contributions to the Council’s ongoing mission of improving the health care industry,” said Hayley Hovious, Health Care Council president.
- Behavioral Health
- Federal and State False Claims Act (Including Qui Tam)
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance Counseling and Defense
- Government and Commercial Coding, Coverage, and Payment
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investigations and Enforcement
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investor Services
- Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Value-Based Purchasing and Accountable Care
- White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations