Epstein Becker Green’s recent addition of several health care and life sciences attorneys was featured in Law360’s “Hub Hires,” a roundup of notable moves in the Boston legal market. The attorneys bring significant experience in life sciences, biotechnology, health care, and academic and clinical research to strengthen EBG’s nationwide capabilities.
Following is an excerpt:
Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker Green announced that it added a group of former Ropes & Gray and Verrill Dana attorneys with experience in life sciences, biotechnology, health care, and academic and clinical research. The team includes partners Kate Gallin Heffernan, Andrew P. Rusczek, Sarah V. Ferranti, Emily Chi Fogler and Sarah L. Trautz, the firm said.
“Boston is one of the country’s most vibrant health care markets and a hub for life sciences innovation,” said Mark Lutes, chair of EBG’s board of directors. “The opportunity to link this group’s knowledge and experience in clinical research with EBG’s strong FDA and biotechnology commercialization capabilities will enhance our level of service to biotechnology and medical device services nation and most particularly within Boston's renowned life sciences corridor.”
For more information, click here to read the full Announcement.
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance Counseling and Defense
- Government and Commercial Coding, Coverage, and Payment
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investor Services
- Privacy, Cybersecurity & Data Asset Management
- Regulatory Strategy, Product Development, and Product Approvals
- Stark and Self-Referral Laws
- Value-Based Purchasing and Accountable Care