Columbus, OH (September 20, 2021) – Epstein Becker Green (“EBG”) is pleased to announce that its new Ohio team has grown to 20 attorneys, following the announcement that a group of 12 partners recently joined from Bricker & Eckler LLP.
The eight additional attorneys include:
- Senior Counsel: Shannon K. DeBra and Kimberly S. Parks
- Senior Attorney: Joshua M. Gilbert
- Associates: Zeina Abu-Hijleh, Addison Hutcheson, Christopher T. Page, Lindsey A. Roberts, and Avery Schumacher.
Just two weeks ago, EBG announced that Jennifer M. Nelson Carney, Stephen R. Kleinman, James G. Petrie, Chris Bennington, Jill K. Bigler, Jonathan T. Brollier, Kevin M. Hilvert, David M. Johnston, Elizabeth A. Kastner, Allen R. Killworth, Victoria Flinn McCurdy, and Jeremy R. Morris joined as Member of the Firm.
“These 20 attorneys bring additional capabilities to the Firm’s core practices in health care, labor and employment, and litigation, and a robust and well-rounded team to create an EBG presence in Ohio,” said Steven Di Fiore, EBG’s Chief Operating Officer. “We have been incredibly impressed by this group’s enthusiasm and how well they fit our culture. We are thrilled that they have decided to build on their already successful professional careers with EBG.”
“It was important to me that this group remain together to bring a full team of health care attorneys as well as litigators and labor and employment attorneys that service the health care industry and beyond,” said Ms. Nelson Carney. “The response from our clients so far has been very positive and we look forward to servicing them even better from EBG’s national platform.”
Additionally, this expansion enables the Firm to provide clients in the Midwest with enhanced labor and employment services in areas such as pay equity, COVID-19 compliance, wage and hour, affirmative action, and employment litigation.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.
- Commercial and Contract Litigation
- Employment Compliance Counseling
- Employment Litigation
- Employment Training
- Employment, Labor & Workforce Management
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance Counseling and Defense
- Government and Commercial Coding, Coverage, and Payment
- Health Care
- Health Care Litigation
- Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation & Business Disputes
- Managed Care
- Medical Staff, Peer Review
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Pandemic Workforce Issues
- Privacy, Cybersecurity & Data Asset Management
- Remote and Hybrid Work
- Wage and Hour