New York, NY (July 15, 2013) - Epstein Becker Green announced today the following leadership appointments:
- Mark E. Lutes, currently a Vice-Chair and Chair of the firm's Strategic Planning Committee, has been named Board Chair-Elect, to begin serving as Chair on January 1, 2014, with a focus on the firm's strategy and growth, Board and firm leadership, and external client and public relations. Lutes will succeed Douglas Hastings as Chair of the firm's Board of Directors at the end of Hastings' second term. Hastings has held the position of Board Chair for seven years and has served on the Board for a total of 15 years.
- Carmine A. Iannaccone, currently a Vice-Chair and former Chair of the firm's Finance Committee, has been named Managing Director. Iannaccone's focus in his Managing Director role will be on the firm's performance, management, internal practice and office coordination, and attorney relationships.
- William J. Milani will remain a Vice-Chair, with a focus on compensation and the compensation process.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.
- Managing Director Emeritus / Of Counsel
- Chair-- Board of Directors / Member of the Firm
- Member of the Firm