Richard Hughes IV, Member of the Firm, speaks at the National Vaccine Law Conference, which runs from September 15 to 16.
Legal Structures of Vaccination Funding and Distribution (September 15, 9:30-10:30am ET)
The Bright Future of Vaccine Development (September 15, 3:50-4:50pm ET)
Vaccine Mandates: Religious Exemptions and Faith Communities (September 16, 10:30-12:00pm ET)
This session examines issues arising from efforts to obtain exemptions from vaccination based on claimed religious objections. Matters covered include:
- Constitutionality of public and private mandates not containing religious exemptions
- Assertion that legally required religious exemptions cannot meaningfully be obtained
- Best practices in construction of religious exemption
- Efforts to confirm claims of religious belief
- Vaccination mandates from the perspective of faith communities
For more information and to register, please visit VaccineLawConference.org.