Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the firm’s New York office, was quoted in the Bloomberg Law Daily Labor Report, in “Chicago Sexual Harassment Policy Requires ‘Bystander’ Training,” by Stephen Joyce.
Following is an excerpt:
- Employees recognizing situations of potential sexual harassment,
- Understanding institutional structures and cultural conditions that facilitate sexual harassment,
- Overcoming barriers to intervening,
- Identifying safe and effective intervention options, and
- Taking action to intervene. …