James Boiani, Member of the Firm, co-presents for the online conference, “Microfluidics to Address Pandemics – SARS-CoV-2 and Beyond,” hosted by ResearchandMarkets.com, from March 1-2.
The SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus pandemic is evolving and the various variants which currently are driving the pandemic forward are responsible for morbidity, mortality and economic strains globally.
This two day conference takes a deep dive on the current role of microfluidics technologies in SARS-CoV-2 testing (circa 2022) and expectations for the future role of microfluidics in the management of pandemics.
The conference brings together companies engaged in this space from the larger diagnostics companies to the emerging companies providing technical solutions in this field, providing them a platform to present their technology/offering to the community and engage.
Key topics include:
- Impact of microfluidics/lab-on-a-chip technologies for point-of-care (POC) diagnostics applications
- Lateral flow assays
- Microfluidics impact on SARS-CoV-2 testing: Current status and future
- Technical solutions for rapid COVID-19 testing
- Nucleic acid diagnostic tests and rapid testing: Evolution of the space
- Organoids and organs-on-chips to model SARS-CoV-2 infection ex vivo
- Rapid bio-detection of pathogens and threat identification: Pandemics and bio-surveillance
- SARS-CoV-2 rapid diagnostics and global health
- Vaccine development
For more information and to register, please visit researchandmarkets.com.