The new administrations in Washington and Albany are pushing radical changes in employee rights and entitlements, Government agencies are stepping up their enforcement efforts, Private attorneys are cashing in on class actions especially in the wage-hour and discrimination arenas,and Unions are on an organizing bandwagon abetted by their Congressional and Administrative allies in Washington.
- New Laws affecting employees of Clubs
- New Threats from Government agencies, outside lawyers and unions
- Union avoidance strategies
- Drafting Employee Manuals
- Constructing Grievance Procedures for Non-Union Clubs
- Wage Hour laws as they effect Clubs
- How to avoid liability in Hiring and Firing