Constance (Connie) A. Wilkinson, Member of the Firm, co-presents two sessions the Medicaid and Government Pricing Congress, which runs from May 16 to 18.
On May 17 at 9:15 a.m., Connie co-presents “Review and Interpretation of the Inflation Reduction Act.” Topics include:
- Refresher overview of the Act and how it will affect you and your company – both for Commercial and Government Pricing departments
- Approaches to projections on accruals
- Tips and tricks to calculate
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager perspective on whether a rebate will be in place
- Do Pharmacy Benefit Managers see the IRA price negotiation as a negative or benefit?
On May 17 at 2:15 p.m., Connie co-presents “HRSA 340B Integrity Initiatives – Manufacturer and Covered Entity Audits.” Topics include:
- Outline HRSA integrity initiatives for manufacturers and covered entities
- Discuss how manufacturers and covered entities can prepare for an audit
- Share leading practices for going through the HRSA audit process
- Describe post-audit procedures, including development and implementation of a successful corrective action plan (CAP)
For more information, please visit InformaConnect.com.