Lauri Rasnick, Member of the Firm, will speak on a panel, “Legal Executive Forum: Celebrating Pride Month,” hosted by Deloitte. The panel will feature in-house and external legal executives as they share perspectives on the role of allies and mentors in their career journeys, challenges still facing LGBTQ+ lawyers, and ideas on how to continue building a more inclusive culture in the legal community.
The panelists include:
- Veronica Jordan, General Counsel, Simon & Schuster
- Lauri Rasnick, Co-Head of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion practice, Epstein Becker & Green PC
- Kate Rhodes, Global Head of Employment Law, WeWork
- Brandt Thomas Roessler, Associate, Baker Botts LLP and Co-Chair, NY Young Leadership Council of Lambda Legal
- Molly Wilkinson, Head of Regulatory & International Government Affairs, American Airlines
Ryan Colabello, Senior Manager, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services will serve as a moderator for the discussion.
For more information and to register, please visit DeloitteConference.com.