Counsel Eileen D. Millett presents “Legal and Ethical Issues for New York Engineers” at this full-day HalfMoon Seminars event.
Benefits of attending:
- You’ll study New York and federal environmental regulations.
- You’ll learn about the regulation and development of contaminated property.
- You’ll review legal and ethical consequences of contracts and subcontracts.
- You’ll learn to comply with rules and regulations of the State Education Department and the New York Board of Professional Engineering and Land Surveying.
- You’ll review ethics requirements in the rules of the Board of Regents, Part 29.3 on professional conduct.
For CLE information and to register, visit HalfMoon Seminars.