Jonathan M. Brenner, Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the firm’s Los Angeles office, was quoted in HR Dive, in “California Employers, Facing Tight Safety Rules, Need to ‘Get Comfortable with Change,’” by Katie Navarra.
Following is an excerpt:
- Eliminating face masks for fully vaccinated staff.
- Removing masking requirements for outdoor work regardless of vaccination status.
- Reversing distancing requirements.
- Protecting employees who choose to wear a mask without fear of retaliation.
- Reviewing, evaluating, and updating ventilation and filtration efficiencies.
- Resuming stricter protocols in the event of an exposure or outbreak at the workplace.