Join Epstein Becker Green’s David Matyas for a live webcast on the subject of regulatory reform and M&A strategies, featuring corporate M&A professionals who will discuss current drivers of M&A in financial services, health care, and energy. Matyas and other panelists will discuss the intricacies of new regulations, as well as the challenges of conducting due diligence, securing financing, and closing deals in a dynamic regulatory environment.
Topics for discussion:
- In which industries will regulatory changes have the most significant impact on M&A?
- To what extent will due diligence procedures be influenced by sector-specific regulatory reforms?
- Will a new regulatory environment make certain deal structures more favorable than others?
- How might reform in the financial sector affect M&A on a broader level?
- Jason Langan, Partner, M&A Transaction Services, Financial Services Industry, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- David Matyas, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Matthew Porzio, VP of M&A Solutions, Intralinks
- Claudia Montoto, Assistant Editor, dealReporter
Click here to register for this complimentary webcast.
Registered delegates may also use the replay function if they are unable to view the live webcast in real time. The replay will be available starting on September 28th.