David Matyas, Member of the Firm, will serve on the faculty of the Home Care Administrator Certificate Program (HCACP).
The goal of the Home Care Administrator Certificate Program HCACP is to provide a supportive learning environment for administrators and senior managers. The HCACP will strengthen your competencies to position your organization for success and help you integrate the complexities of quality, compliance, financial management, and strategic performance. The HCACP is broken down into a three module curriculum. Each participant will receive a comprehensive manual that is a must-have resource for years to come.
The program will:
- Identify key health care trends that will influence positioning strategies of your home care organization
- Integrate data management and analysis methods into your quality assessments and performance improvement program
- Implement key financial management strategies to prepare and interpret financial documents and to understand the impact of current changes in health care
- Understand leadership responsibilities in promoting a quality driven organization
- Integrate corporate compliance issues with clinical, financial and legal integrity of the organization
For more information, visit CAHSAH.org.