The Health Care Industry Access Initiative was launched earlier this year to promote collaborative, private sector action across all segments of the health care industry and to improve access to care and services in the United States. The launch meeting held in February 2009 was a day of lively, focused discussion about solutions to these issues.
A list of key “lessons learned” and “best practices” emerged, and the Initiative is now ready to move forward with next steps.
The agenda for June 11:
10:00am – 10:30am: Welcome and Introductions
- Who are we and what is our connection to health care access?
10:30am – 11:30am: Recap and Group Feedback
- Top Ten Lessons Learned/Best Practices from Launch Meeting
11:30am-12:30pm: Planning the Health Care Industry Access Initiative (Part I)
- Update on Structure, Mission, Goals
12:30pm – 1:15pm: Lunch Speaker – Roba Whiteley, TogetherRXAccess
- Multi-Manufacturer Prescription Savings Programs: Lessons Learned
1:15pm – 3:00pm: Planning the Health Care Industry Access Initiative (Part II)
- Proposed Branding (choose our Web site design!)
- Local Projects
- Products and Deliverables
We hope that you will join us on June 11.