This 2009 Employment Law Seminar is being facilitated by Epstein, Becker & Green, P.C.
A panel of employment attorneys will discuss employment-related issues in an interactive format on the following topics:
- 2009 amendments to the Americans with Disabilities Act
- 2009 amendments to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Pending labor and employment legislation, including:
- The Employee Free Choice Act
- The proposed paid leave legislation
- The proposed expansions to Title VII
- Recent developments in discrimination case law
This seminar is designed to educate businesses on workplace issues and can help your company take proactive measures to stay compliant with ever-changing labor and employment laws. This seminar is targeted to human resource professionals, supervisors & managers, business owners, CEO’s and CFO’s.
Epstein Becker Green attorneys Alexis M. Downs, Kenneth G. Menenedez, Evan Rosen, Jeffery R. Saxby, and Richard D. Tuschman will speak at the session entitled “Staying Compliant with the Ever-Changing Labor and Employment Laws.” Mr. Gumbel also will moderate the session.
For more information and to register, click here.