- Latest CMS and the OIG (HHS Office of the Inspector General) guidance, including advisory opinions
- Common gainsharing arrangements — what’s legal and what’s not
- Criteria OIG uses to evaluate “properly structured” plans
- Results of latest federal focus on gainsharing arrangements, including demonstration projects
- Proposed safe harbor/exception
- Physician incentive programs that DON’T require OIG approval
- How gainsharing is faring in the courts (Robert Wood Johnson Univ. Hosp. v. Thompson)
- Important related issues, including challenges for tax-exempt organizations
- Lessons learned on the front lines of gainsharing. How are hospitals and physicians making these programs work?
How to Register:
1. Call 240-629-3300 and charge the tuition investment of $195 ($295 after September 10) to a major credit card, or
2. Visit www.beardaudioconferences.com
3. Mail your check payable to Beard Audio Conferences to: Beard Group, P.O. Box 4250, Frederick, MD 21705-4250 (checks must be received 48 hours prior to conference).
Can’t make the scheduled date and time? Order the Audio CD recording of this conference. Or get the CONFERENCE PLUS option that allows you to attend the audio conference and get the Audio CD recording at a discounted price. For either option, visit www.beardaudioconferences.com or call (240) 629-3300.