This is Part II of a three-part series called, “The Future of Work.” The Three sessions of the series address many of the issues attendant to returning to the workplace. Panelists explore:
- the implications of mandatory versus voluntary vaccination programs;
- compliance with federal, state, and local workplace safety guidance;
- health and wellness initiatives;
- workplace ergonomics and design;
- how to support remote working arrangements; and
- how to comply with accommodation rules and vaccine passport bans nationwide.
Our panelists discuss their work on those issues regionally and nationwide, and offer guidance to assist in transitioning to a post-pandemic workplace.
Retailers face the unique challenge of managing both employees and customers in their retail and office spaces. As we see states and localities react to the Delta variant, including changing guidelines on masking, retailers must navigate policies and accommodation procedures that work for a variety of individuals, including their largely in-person workforce.
Click here to access the complimentary recording of this webinar.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Julie Choudhury.