Lauri F. Rasnick, Member of the Firm, Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Associate, and Edward W. Yennock, Senior Counsel, will present “Financial Services Part II: Sexual Harassment & What Employers Should Do About #MeToo,” a webcast hosted by Lawline.
Learning objectives for this course will include:
- Identify how states have responded to #MeToo
- Prevent harassment in the workplace through the right policies and procedures
- Train employees and managers in compliance with the law
- Create a reporting procedure that employees will use
- Investigate and respond to complaints of employees and former employees
For more information, please visit Lawline.com.