Please join us for a complimentary webinar addressing the professional and business challenges encountered by health care providers dealing with Ebola and other infectious diseases. This webinar will offer a clinical overview as well as a review of the guidelines which offer protocols for addressing concerns over Ebola and similar diseases, the health regulatory and risk management issues providers might consider in developing a response strategy, and the resulting labor and employment considerations facing health care employers. A question and answer period will follow the program.
Topics will include:
- Clinical Overview and Emergency Management Issues
- Health Regulatory Considerations for Providers
- Risk Management Concerns
- Employment Issues Confronting the Health Care Industry
- Bruno Petinaux, M.D. – Associate Professor, Co-Chief of the Emergency Management Section, Department of Emergency Medicine, George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates
- George B. Breen – Member, Epstein Becker Green, Chair, Health Care and Life Sciences Practice Steering Committee
- Frank C. Morris, Jr. – Member, Epstein Becker Green, Employment, Labor and Workforce Management Practice
- Amy F. Lerman – Associate, Epstein Becker Green, Health Care and Life Sciences Practice
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Whitney Krebs at (202) 861-0900, or email@example.com.