Jack Wenik, Member of the Firm, presents "Written and Unwritten Rules of Your Local Court and Judge," at the Civil Trial Case Presentation in Federal Court web conference hosted by the National Business Institute.
- Sources of Background Information Regarding Federal Judges
- Preparing to Argue Before a Magistrate Judge
- Learning the Expectations of the Assigned Judge or Magistrate
- Federal Time Limits and Judges' Limitations on Opening and Closing Statements
- How to Interpret the Written Rules of Your Local Court
- Finding the Unwritten Rules of Your Local Court
For more information, visit nbi-sems.com.