In this Webinar sponsored by Home Health Line and DecisionHealth®, Doug Hastings, Chair of the Board of Directors, spoke on the following topics:
- How HHAs can respond to rate cuts and the declining number of beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare plans.
- What the home health industry wanted in health care reform legislation and what it ended up with.
- Why agencies should seek participation in demonstrations aimed at reducing rehospitalizations and how to be included within hospitals' bundled payment networks.
- How to prepare for another PPS rebasing using lessons learned from PPS 2008.
- What you need to know about the employee coverage requirements contained in the legislation.
- The role of the new commission the reform bill authorizes to decide Medicare reimbursement and coverage issues, subject only to a Congressional override.