John F. Fullerton III, Member of the Firm in the Labor and Employment practice, copresents "The Legality of At-Will Provisions in Handbooks and Other Employment Documents" at the American Conference Institute's Advanced National Forum on NLRB & Labor Law Disputes and Litigation, which runs from March 21 to March 22.
- Recent focus on work rules and policies in both union and non-union workplaces: what is found to violate or "chill" the right to engage in protected concerted activity under the NLRA?
- Do's and don'ts when utilizing at-will employment clauses
- Recap of recent cases before and advice from the Board regarding the legality of at-will provisions
- An examination of how overly broad at-will provisions could chill employees' rights to engage in concerted activity
- Drafting lawful at-will provisions for handbooks and other employment documents
For more information, visit AmericanConference.com.