Sponsored by Epstein Becker Green,
Kroll Ontrack, and TrialGraphix
Brian G. Cesaratto, Esq., Epstein Becker Green
Kenneth J. Kelly, Esq., Epstein Becker Green
Susan Gross Sholinsky, Esq., Epstein Becker Green
Frank Cervinka, Kroll Ontrack
Anthony W. Falzon, Esq., TrialGraphix
Dr. Robert Minick, TrialGraphix
Advancements in technology, particularly social media, have clearly revolutionized the way individuals publish and access information. Artificial intelligence is no longer science fiction, and communication regarding a company and/or its employees is now electronic, instantaneous, visual and permanent. As a result, online interactions by and among the employees, human resources professionals, and executives of a company, as well as the lawyers that represent them, should be done judiciously.
While the use of technology for social networking may create legal issues for companies, developments in technology are also being applied by lawyers to handle those same issues more effectively at trial. Please join Epstein Becker Green, Kroll Ontrack, and TrialGraphix (a division of Kroll, Inc.) for an interdisciplinary discussion on the impact of technology on the boardroom and the courtroom in the 21st century.
Topics to include:
- What do human resources professionals need to know about access to electronic communication by employee plaintiffs during e-discovery?
- How can artificial intelligence reduce the cost of e-discovery?
- How can the use of a computer forensics tool impact workplace investigations?
- What are the latest developments in visual presentations and learning techniques used in the courtroom and boardroom?
- How do learning techniques differ among varying generations (i.e. Silents, Boomers, GenX and GenY)?
- What are some best practices for managing human resources issues regarding social media?
- What are some ethical issues facing lawyers and social media?
We hope you are able to join us for this timely and informative briefing.
Registration Fee: $40
To register, click here.
If you have questions about this briefing, please contact
Christine Eschenauer at (212) 351-4668 or email@example.com
- Member of the Firm
- Member of the Firm
- Board of Directors / Member of the Firm