- Discussion of latest developments in court decisions addressed to the burdens of e-discovery;
- Best practices for pre-litigation e-document management;
- Documented accessibility analysis essential to Rule 26(b)(2)(B) Protection
to justify a litigant or investigator's determination that data is inaccessible;
- Steps to take when litigation is commenced;
- Solutions for collection, review and production of e-documents;
- Defensible search filters using statistical sampling for identifying attorney-client privileged and/or relevant documents after VICTOR STANLEY, INC. v. CREATIVE PIPE, INC., et al., CIVIL ACTION NO. MJG-06-2662 (D. Md. May 29, 2008);
- Choosing a production format to avoid the production of native documents where the original production is found to be prejudicial to opposing counsel;
- Available document review technology while also avoiding being the beta test case for a new document review platform; and
- Workflow models and best practices for discovery, review and production
Registration Fee: $40
To register, click here.
Please contact Jamie Millward at 212.351.4661 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.