Mark Lutes, Member of the Firm and Board of Directors Chair, will copresent "Next Generation ACO Implications: Impact of the New CMS ACO Model," a HealthcareWebSummit webinar sponsored by MCOL.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the provisions of the CMS Next Generation ACO model
- Ascertain the process and timeframes involved with for CMS Next Generation ACO model participants
- Identify the operational requirements, challenges and issues for participating ACOs
- Examine the differences between the CMS Next Generation ACO model and the MSSP and Pioneer models
- Consider the implications of the CMS Next Generation ACO model provisions with various stakeholders
- Explore the potential impact of the new model on future MSSP and commercial ACO arrangements
- Engage in interactive learning through online question submission, attendee feedback and opportunity for follow-up questions, and networking with attendees, faculty and other professionals through a dedicated LinkedIn group.
For more information, visit HealthWebSummit.com.