Ted Kennedy, Jr., Member of the Firm, presents "The Future of Prescription Drug Pricing Policy" at the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans' 69th Annual Employee Benefits Conference, which runs from October 1 to 4.
- Implications of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)
- The potential for PBM and value-based payment legislation
- The role of new state-level drug pricing laws
- Other potential legislative and regulatory priorities
- The impact for self-funded health plans
For more information, visit IFEBP.org.
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center