Thomas Cox, Epstein Becker Green
Evan Rosen, Epstein Becker Green
Homicide is the fourth leading cause of occupational injury in the United States. Indeed, every year, there are endless stories about violence in the workplace ranging from minor physical altercations to raging gunmen. As an employer, what obligations do you have to ensure a safe work environment? How can you minimize liability, reduce the risk of violence in the workplace, and simultaneously protect your employees, third parties, and business?
Topics will include:
- The causes of workplace violence
- How to prevent workplace violence
- An employer's obligation to minimize the risk of workplace violence
- An employer's liability as a result of workplace violence
- Best practices for minimizing liability
To register, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Jacqueline Chavez at 404/923-9086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.