Gretchen Harders, Member of the Firm, presents "Health Coverage Mandate: What's Your Agency's Penalty Risk," a webinar sponsored by Home Health Line and DecisionHealth.
The Supreme Court's recent decision to uphold the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) could cost your agency up to $3,000 per employee if your health insurance coverage is inadequate. Meet the government's minimum coverage requirements or risk taking a huge hit to your bottom line.
The mandate pertains to 50-FTE agencies, however, the total number of part-time employees also counts toward the threshold. Because part-timers are included, even small agencies are at risk for penalties.
Attorney and compensation expert Gretchen Harders will deliver strategies to help your agency:
- Comply with the new health coverage mandate
- Mitigate the risk of penalties
- Prepare for the impact on your current health insurance plan
- Calculate and compare the cost of group health plans
- Retain employees through competitive employee insurance coverage
Don't assume your health care insurance coverage policies are adequate! Register today and ensure your agency avoids penalties for non-compliance. Visit DecisionHealth.com.