Alaap Shah and Brian Cesaratto, Members of the Firm, co-present a webinar, "Cybersecurity Best Practices for a Virtual Workforce," hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel's New York City chapter, and sponsored by Epstein Becker Green.
Driven by the current global pandemic, businesses have rapidly shifted to nearly 100 percent virtual work, and it is unclear if or when businesses will return to a pre-pandemic work paradigm. As such, it is critical to understand and prepare for risks associated with a virtual workforce. This webinar identifies key cybersecurity risks and provides some best practices and practical guidance to businesses that have shifted to virtual work and those that will continue to support virtual work after the pandemic.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify growing cybersecurity threats and risks in a world of virtual workers
- Provide guidance on best practices to manage risk across people, processes, and technology
- Provide some key cybersecurity technical controls to reduce unauthorized access to company systems
- Provide guidance on protecting and preserving business documents while working remotely
- Provide guidance on legal and regulatory requirements related to data protection and breach notification
For more information and to register, please visit ACC-NYC.com.