Mark E. Lutes, Patricia Wagner, and Paul A. Gomez Members of the Firm, will copresent "Current Issues, Implications and Considerations - ACO Market Consolidation and Antitrust Considerations," a webinar hosted by the HealthcareWebSummit.
Participants will be able to:
- Review available regulatory guidance addressing ACO development, operations and allowable transactions with respect to market consolidation and antitrust concerns.
- Identify ACO antitrust "gray-areas" that current guidance and past cases have not fully resolved.
- Explore case examples and how various ACO market consolidation and market power scenarios might play out going forward in the current legal and regulatory environment
- Understand what levels and structures of integration may be required to survive antitrust scrutiny for potential consolidation activities.
- Consider what private market behaviors, protocols and policies in this arena might reduce exposure in this environment.
- Examine the potential implications of the regulatory environment for current and future ACO transactions
- Engage in interactive learning through online question submission, attendee feedback and opportunity for follow-up questions, and networking with attendees, faculty and other professionals through a dedicated LinkedIn group.
For more information, visit healthwebsummit.com.