Gary Herschman, Member of the Firm, speaks on a panel, “Understanding Private Equity: Is It for You?” at the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM) Annual Meeting, which runs from July 13 to 16.
Download the Panel Materials
- Presentation: Understanding Private Equity: Is It for You? The Business of Medicine: Private Equity, Marketing, Social Media – The New Era
- Outline Regarding: How to Unwind Your Hospital PSA or Employment Agreement So That You Can Benefit from a Potentially Lucrative Private Equity Transaction
- Private Equity Partnerships with Orthopedic Groups: 2022 Trends and Strategic Insights for 2023 Including Insights from Special Feature: Survey of Orthopedic Surgeons on “Life After Closing” in Private Equity Deals
- Deep Dive on Private Equity Deals for Orthopedic Groups
- Register Now: Orthopaedic Summit Evolving Technologies 2023
This session focuses on:
- the soaring rates of reported physician practice transactions,
- what physicians should ask about exploring strategic partnerships,
- eight key considerations facing independent medical groups,
- the top three reasons groups decide to transact/partner,
- and more.
About the Conference
To learn more about the AOSSM 2023 Annual Meeting, please visit SportsMed.org.