Jeffrey Ruzal, Member of the Firm, will co-present "The Biggest Misunderstandings About Arbitration Clauses Post-Epic Systems: How Practitioners are Now Approaching Class Action Waivers and Enforceability" at the American Conference Institute's 32nd Nation Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions. Topics covered will include:
- The latest methods for successfully incorporating class action waivers into employment contract
- Inside the expected and unexpected aftermath of the Epic Systems Corp. v. Lewis case
- Implementing the expanded role of arbitration for individual claims after Epic Systems.
- Status of employee rights to waive class and collective actions: Common misunderstandings of the current landscape
- The real-life impact of Campbell v. PricewaterhouseCoopers case on both class and collective actions, as well as best practices for litigators to take in similar scenarios
For more information, please visit AmericanConference.com.