Shawndra Jones, Senior Counsel, will co-teach the class, “Technology Issues Relevant to the Employer-Employee Relationship,” as part of the Technology and the Law course offered by the New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Technology and the Legal Profession and Albany Law School.
The goal of the course is to provide students with an understanding of the fundamentals of how technology intersects with the law. The course covers the fundamentals of technology and the law, with a focus on what new lawyers need to know to practice competently.
- Artificial intelligence and algorithms
- Big data and automatic decision making
- Social media legal ethics
- Procuring technology and technology contracting
- Biometrics and facial recognition/autonomous vehicles and drones
For more information, please contact Ms. Jones.