George Breen, Member of the Firm, co-presents “Reporting from the Trenches - A False Claims Act Enforcement 2022 Recap and Predictions for 2023” at the American Health Law Association’s Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute, which runs from January 30 to February 1.
The program – featuring experienced government, defense, and relator’s counsel – spotlights select False Claims Act investigations, litigations, and settlements pertinent to hospitals and physicians in 2022. The panel focuses on sharing practical tips for handling these matters and also addresses expectations for enforcement priorities and risk areas in 2023.
- Recap of focus areas of enforcement specific to physicians and hospitals in 2022
- Recent settlements, judicial decisions and regulatory changes that may impact False Claims Act enforcement in 2023
- Insights and practical tips, using “real world” examples, for handling both investigations and FCA litigation
- Risk and compliance areas for 2023
For more information, please visit americanhealthlaw.com.
- Board of Directors / Member of the Firm