George Breen, Member of the Firm, co-presents “Legal Ethics and Privilege in the ‘Real World’ of Investigations and Litigation” at the American Health Law Association’s Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues, which runs from March 22-24.
This program is intended to discuss attorney-client privilege issues that counsel in the health care and life sciences industries face on a regular basis when dealing both with investigations and litigation. Presenters provide attendees with practical tips about how assertions of privilege are dealt with both during investigations and in litigation.
- Conflicts that arise as the result of the General Counsel’s working relationship with other members of the “C-suite”
- How to determine and define “clients”
- How to effectively maneuver through landmines in situations where there are communication issues between members of the C-suite and the board of directors
- How to handle privilege issues in the context of investigations and litigations
For more information and to register, please visit americanhealthlaw.com.
- Board of Directors / Member of the Firm