Peter A. Steinmeyer, Member of the Firm, co-presents "D&O and Non-Competes in the Crosshairs: Issues in Enforcing and Managing Restrictive Covenants Amid Extraordinary Regulatory Scrutiny" at ACI’s 32nd National Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance, which runs from October 24 to 25.
- Recent trends in non-competition clauses
- D&O trusts and captives
- D&O underwriting behaviors
- Securities litigation trends
- Restrictive policy language interpretations
- Federal/jurisdictional trends around use of non-competes
- MN/NY ban on use of non-competes
- NLRB: The outcome of the McLaren Macomb decision
- FTC: Final rule outlook and inevitability of legal challenges
- An interactive, audience-feedback driven review of sample non-competition clauses and analyses of their enforceability
For more information, visit AmericanConference.com.