Bradley Merrill Thompson, Member of the Firm, co-presents "Preventing and Detecting BIAS in Algorithms, Testing and AI Outputs: Redefining Your Approach to Resolving New, Emerging Legal and Compliance Dilemmas," at ACI's National Conference on AI Law, Ethics, and Compliance, which runs from October 31 to November 1.
- Understanding new Ai anti-bias laws and identifying the efficacy of preventing potential bias and discrimination with the use of AI
- Developing best practices to enhance AI algorithms and mitigate biases
- Algorithmic decision-making, testing automated decision-making systems for bias, discrimination, and privacy weaknesses
- Identifying which restrictions are advisable regarding inclusion of personal info in AI inputs and how to prevent personal info from being included in AI Outputs
- AI testing methodologies that hit reasonableness standards, fairness, accuracy
- Identifying which characteristics are used during the development stage and how to recognize bias in the data
- Reviewing the data in AI algorithms and determining whether the data is reliable
- Understanding the use of AI in the workplace; privacy, labor, and employment
For more information, visit AmericanConference.com.