Susan Gross Sholinsky and Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Members of the Firm, and Erin Schaefer, Associate, present “Can I Say That? Non-Disclosure, Non-Disparagement, and What Else You Can’t Put in Agreements,” hosted by the New York City Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), and sponsored by Epstein Becker Green.
Recently, both federal and state legislators and enforcement agencies have taken aim at employer-employee agreements, specifically regarding non-disclosure and non-disparagement clauses. However, calling these developments an outright ban on non-disclosure and non-disparagement agreements would be inaccurate. Attendees will learn about the limitations on NDAs and non-disparagement clauses and when it may be appropriate to include those provisions in various types of agreements.
This program will focus on several such developments:
- the federal Speak Out Act,
- the Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Act,
- New York State’s ban on NDAs in certain circumstances, and
- the National Labor Relation Board’s McClaren Macomb decision.
For more information and to register, please visit ACC.com.
Epstein Becker Green
875 Third Avenue
Third and 53rd St.
New York, NY 10036
This Venue Is ADA Compliant
- Board of Directors / Member of the Firm
- Member of the Firm