Learn Details of How Private Equity Deals Work
The volume of strategic transactions involving physician groups continues to grow across the country. As a result, more physicians than ever are considering and entering into partnerships with private equity platforms, hospitals, and other large organizations.
Our sixth annual, one-day educational conference will provide in-depth guidance to independent physicians and leaders of independent medical groups on exploring various options to strategically position themselves for long-term success.
A wide variety of speakers—including 10 physicians who have partnered with private equity platforms and other health care companies—will provide their insights on the following:
- The (Still) Robust Market for Physician Groups
- Current Market Valuations for Physician Practices and Medical Real Estate
- "Second Bite" Transactions Are "Real" and Growing
- Keynote Panel: Early/Mid Career Physicians Who Partnered with Private Equity—Life After Closing
- Maximizing Your Practice's Value: Getting Your "House in Order" in Advance
- Key Financial Terms of Private Equity Transactions
- The Anatomy of a Private Equity Transaction and Process
Schedule & Agenda
March 8 – Welcome Reception (Optional)
6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
March 9 – Programming (Followed by a Networking Cocktail Reception)
8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
GET ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ON THE MINDS OF MANY INDEPENDENT
PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL GROUPS REGARDING PRIVATE EQUITY DEALS:
Why Have So Many Groups Transacted Recently?
Can Physicians Maintain Clinical Autonomy?
What's the True Value of My Practice?
Is a Deal Right for My Group?
Are "Second Bites" Real?
How Do Deals Work?
Attendance at this complimentary event is limited to independent practicing physicians and leaders of independent medical groups.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Lauren Maus.
Members of the media, please contact Zack Zimmerman.