Gary Herschman, Member of the Firm, presents "The Growth of Orthopaedic Practice Transactions with Private Equity" at the 2022 14th Annual Winter Hip & Knee Course, which runs from January 13 to 16.
The conference features insightful commentary on a variety of hip and knee topics, as well as major health care issues related to orthopaedic surgery, including:
- Challenging primary total hip and total knee cases
- New technology and its place in the arthroplasty workflow
- Understanding the pros and cons of various surgical approaches to the hip
- Working up the total hip or total knee patient who presents with pain, instability, or stiffness
- Tips and techniques for revision hip and knee procedures
- Enhanced recovery and outpatient arthroplasty
- An update on diagnosing and treating periprosthetic joint infection
For more information and to register, please visit ICJR.net.