Carrie Valiant, Member of the Firm, co-presents "Not So Safe: Exploring the Boundaries of the Discount Safe Harbor in Light of Recent Court Decisions" at ACI's 17th Annual Conference on Fraud and Abuse in the Sale and Marketing of Drugs, Devices, and Medical Technology.
- Meaning of the discount safe harbor under the anti-kickback statute
- How does the discount safe harbor get applied to common discounting behavior?
- Effects so far of an erosion of discount safe harbor – how do recent settlements affect industry’s interpretation of the discount safe harbor and where does that leave medical device companies?
- What types of arrangements are being protected under the discount safe harbor at this time?
- Some predictions as to what the future may hold
For more information, visit AmericanConference.com.